Saturday, August 25, 2012

I am back & booking for fall

So, I am back!  We have had a lot change in the past few months around here - like moving to a new house.  So I took a few months off to focus on my family and their needs.  I did sneek in a few sessions, but have not shared them.  I will try to share a few when I get some time.

However, I will be back for fall!  My calendar is open for booking dates, though I am only offering limited sessions.  If you want a session this year, book it soon before the dates are filled.

Fall is a great time to get back-to-school pictures and get ready for those holiday cards and gifts.  Not to mention how beautiful the fall colors can be and the fun activites and memories that can be made.

A quick picture of my little guy picking apples.

No comments:

Post a Comment