Monday, March 21, 2011

52.11

My sister left me. Her husband is in the military and they are now stationed overseas, so she left me. I have a big problem with that for a lot of reasons. One of them being she is my hair stylist. She started cutting my hair when she was just 9 years old...and nobody else has cut my hair since. And nobody besides her has ever cut the hair of my children, either. But my sister won't be back for 3 years...and while *I* might be able to just grow my hair out, I don't think my little dude can do that for 3 years. So I had to have somebody else cut his hair. I found a cute litte 'old fashioned' barber shop in town, so I took B there. The owner was so sweet and did so well with him. I guess we will survive without my sister for a litte bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment